Download The Productivity Bundle.
The productivity bundle is made up of 5 tools from the Ultimate Time Management Programs.
- The Time Retriever Book – A complete guide to setting your goals and making your annual, quarterly, weekly, and daily plans for achieving them.
- The Ultimate Daily Planning Guide – A guide that takes you through the process of creating a realistic plan for a highly productive day.
- The Interruption Busting Tool – A guide and template designed to help you identify who interrupts you in your day and how to start reducing those interruptions.
- The “A To Do List Is A Waste Of Time” article – this article provides information on why, when you do prepare a To Do List for your day, you don’t get anything on the list done. It shows the key areas you need to develop skills in to change this.
- Why business owners struggle with time management video – In this video, Peter Johnson – The Time Retriever talks about (as the title suggests) why business owners struggle with their time management skills, and what they need to do to overcome the problem.
Our clients use these and other tools to help then discover and develop the hidden skills of time management and start to achieve their goals.
How To Get Your Days Under Control.
In This Productivity Bundle You Will Learn:
- How to set your SMARTER goals
- How to create an ACTION Plan for success
- How to implement your plan on a weekly and daily basis
- How to STOP Procrastinating
- How to control those constant Interruptions and distractions in your day
- How to get your message across to someone the first time, so they don’t keep wasting your time
- Why you struggle to get the important things done.
Why I provide downloadable productivity bundle for free.
My aim is to help business owners make their visions come true, by helping them develop all of the skills they need, to be able take control of their day and get everything they plan to do done and then have time left over to do the things they love to do.
There is more to time management than just having a plan and being able to plan your week and your day. That is the easy bit. Being able to stop yourself from putting things off and working on reducing the interruptions and distractions in your day, is where the difficulty lies.
You see, there are a series of hidden time management skills, that most people are unaware of.
Over the years of coaching, I found that most business owners know what they want to do, but struggle to find the time to do it.
A lot of people prepare to do lists, but struggle to get things on it done.
Years ago when I went from supervising 14 team members to managing over 100, plus the head office team, I went from being totally in control of my day, to totally out of control. I had good time management skills, but it was obvious that there was more I needed to learn.
I want people to learn the skills I had to learn, to get my days back under control and be able to get twice as much done and have time left over.
Over the years, we have helped people go from working long hours 7 days a week, to working normal hours 3, 4, or 5 days a week and getting twice as much done.
True time management skills can not be learnt and developed in a 1- or 2-day workshop. It will take 6, 12, 18 months or more to truly learn and develop the skills on how to get your day under control.
I created this material for my clients, so they would be able to understand the process I was going to take them through when I started coaching them. It has now been published and is available in our Ultimate Time Management Programs.
I would like to offer you the opportunity to obtain the productivity bundle simply by clicking the “Download Now Buttons’ and completing the form.