Discover The Hidden Skills Of Time Management
Let's Get Some Control In Your Day
(Start Reducing Interruptions)
Twice As Much Done & Time Left Over
(Enjoy Some Extra Spare Time)
The Time Retriever, led by Peter Johnson, is a community and set of tools and resources for business owners and childcare centre owners, and their teams, who are looking to make their life a little bit easier and to run a business that is highly successful or a childcare centre, that exceeds the required standards, resulting in providing an extremely high level of childcare and education for their community.
Grab Your FREE Copy of The Time Retriever Book
Why Business Owners Struggle With Time Management And How To Overcome The Problem.
The Time Retriever Philosophy is
There are 4 key areas that you need skills in to ensure you get your day under control and get things done.
We call them the “4 Inescapable Components Of Getting Your Day Under Control” and they include the “Hidden Skills Of Time Management”.
Creating a vision of what you intend to achieve, setting the goals and creating the action plans to achieve them.
2. Time Management
Using your action plan to plan your week and your day, to ensure you get things done and achieve success.
3. Self Discipline
The ability to control procrastination and distractions in your day and stay focused on the important tasks. Along with knowing the key communication styles required to get your message across the first time, and to work effectively with the people around you.
4. People Management/ Leadership
Reducing those painful and consistent interruptions in your day, through building and developing a team of people around you, that enable your centre/business to run with far less day to day input from you.
True Time Management Skills Cannot Be Learnt In 1 or 2 Day’s
If you ever wondered why, after doing a time management course, you still could not get the things on your daily list done? It is because you had only learned around 10% of the skills required to get your day under control, planning and time management. The other 90% of getting your day under control is in the hidden skills of self discipline and people management/leadership skills, that will enable you to stop putting things off and start reducing the interruptions and distractions, that are currently making your day a struggle.
Would you like to find out more about these hidden skills? I invite you to chat with me about the issues you have with time management in your day, running your childcare centre or business. Simply click on the link to the right if this text, choose a day and time that suits you and book your free, no obligation, 15 to 30 minutes strategy phone session, where, from listening to you, I can use my skills and experience to help you start to take back some control over your time management.
This will not be a pushy sales call, you will have noticed from my videos, that’s just not me! I will listen to you and look for some things you can implement immediately and if suitable, I will offer our coaching program to you. You can then decide whether you would like to be involved and start to learn and implement the hidden skills of time management.
FREE Downloadable Resources
Over many years, I have seen small business owners out there frustrated because they can’t get enough leads and sales for their business. They are stressed, going to all sorts of seminars and events, looking for that piece of magic to make their business explode, but...
As a business owner or manager employing people, there will always be occasions when you will need to talk with someone about their performance. This will always be a stressful situation, so it is important that you have a clear framework on how to have a...
My whole aim for creating this online video training program, was to enable people to access the real skills required to start getting control of their day and become better at managing their time. I want it to be available to anyone in the world who has access to the...